· rearrange words into correct sentences based on the given pictures and paste them to create a simple scrapbook
1. Before the lesson take the necessary photos of individual students doing the activity.
1. Show each photo to the class to review the verbs
2. Ask the pupils what are the activities -runs, reads, collects, drinks, writes, sweeps.
3. Give each pupil one envelope for each group (containing the materials to create a scrapbook.
4. Pupils divide into 6 groups. Each group will have different words to be rearranged into correct sentence.
5. In groups, pupils must create one page of the scrapbook and design them using their own creativity.
In groups, pupils will present their scrapbook and read the answers to the other groups. Pupils will explain about their picture.
Teacher can choose others verbs to be introduced to the pupils using the same activity or simply jumbling them for the students to make sentences to elicit pupil’s understanding on the use of them.
Teacher can put the scrapbook in the class, to ensure the pupils can revise it in future