· identify the planets
1. Make one copy of the planets picture and the graphic organizer for each pupil.
1. Give the picture of the planets to the pupils.
2. Teacher reads a short text about the planets.
3. Pupils write names of the planets.
4. Give the graphic organizer.
5. Teacher reads the same text.
6. Pupils write names of the planets in the graphic organiser.
Pupils can use the picture of planets and the graphic organiser to make mini books.
This activity can be done in pairs.
For weaker pupils, the teacher can put the names of planets in the graphic organiser with missing letters.
The mini book can be displayed in the classroom