· talk about the pictures of occupations
· give names of occupations
1. Prepare the video and flashcards.
1. Show one song about the occupations- use laptop and speakers.
Ask pupils what occupations do they hear in the song?
2. Tell pupils about the topic they will learn about today.
3. Read the text about the occupations in the textbook.
4. Divide pupils into 4 groups.
5 .Each group gets one occupation flash card.
6. Pupils talk about the occupations.
7. After that, pupils play the mime game using occupations. One student mimes an occupation and the other students try to guess what occupation it is.
8. Pupils complete the exercise in the activity book.
Step 6 - the teacher can ask: “Where do I work?”/”What do I do?” etc.
Pupils can make mini books to draw and give the names of the occupations.
Find the occupations that student don’t know yet.
Example: Engineer, lawyer, florist and so on.