· name the rooms in their school
· identify the rooms in their school
· identify colours and colour words
· participate in aspects of daily conversation.
· read the instruction cards on the game board and do the actions
· identify the simple present tense with the verb with “s” and without “s”.
· enjoy the story and learn something interesting
· say the sounds of the letters and name vocabulary that starts with the letter that he/she got for each turn.
· identify and name the things in the classroom.
· talk about things in the classroom in complete demonstrative pronoun sentences.